Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Friday, March 26, 2010 3:01 PM

The one on the Left is done by me in 1999 while the one on the Right is drawn by PPG, SNAFU.

I was so excited to see another one of my characters drawn into PPG, SNAFU. Dan was a character which I had created back in my secondary school days for a manga that one of my classmate, Ivan was drawing and it was really kind of him to include this character of mine in it.

His manga was one of the things that both another of my classmate, Eswaran and I look forward to every time he updates it. However, all good things must come to an end and sadly Eswaran and I never ever did get to see how the manga ended as we took different paths when we graduated.

I did try to draw my own manga and I even have plenty of character sketches. Since I was an avid Spiderman and X-men fan, I decided to do a doujin titled X4; something along the Gen-X time frame and story line however I gave up before I even really tried.

Therefore I uploaded my sketches of characters I drew up in the World Wide Web back in 1999 when I was in Singapore Polytechnic and that was how my drawing style and characters found its new owner who will adapt and learn and even improve and make it his own...

I wonder if I will truly pick up that pencil of mine and start drawing again and maybe do a "short" manga... Cheers~


Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!