Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Sunday, September 27, 2009 6:30 PM

A short photo-log of my happenings this week since I started working as an Artiste and Events Manager. Loving my job.~

The Great view I get to see from my Office area...

which includes the Singapore Flyer.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Trix & I went for the Paranormal Tour during the Lunar seventh month.

-=-=-=-=-=-

The Tom n Tom pre-launch Event.

The Korean Artistes gracing the Tom n Tom Event.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Wavehouse Sentosa

Audi R8 GT (Red Bull Edition)

Getting myself high on Red Bull mixed with Vodka.

Utt and I catching up a little after my days in NIKE.

Posing with Friends at the Party.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Trix & I at the F1 FERRARI Event.

How can I resist such a pretty Race Queen.

The DJ was definately pumping it up on this Event. Loved the music.

The Ferrari owners strutting off their cars.

One of the event sponsors.


Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!