Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Sunday, August 23, 2009 5:40 PM

NATSU MATSURI is Over...
Performance for ARDORYTHMATICS is Over...
Guess we'll be having a break now...

Anyway, I'm quite happy about how the performance went but definitely it could have been much much better. I was particularly unhappy with myself for not performing up to the highest standard which I can... Guess I really do not have the heart to stand on the stage anymore...

Good Day People and God Bless.

= - = - = - = - =


ps: The photo we took at the entrance of Zirca when Radikal Force Crew performed and DJ Ko-Flow spinned on Thursday.

Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!