Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Monday, May 18, 2009 10:28 AM

A BIG SORRY TO MY READERS!!

I apologise for the long absence as I've been really busy and couldn't really find time to blog about all the happenings in my life recently. A real brief account of what has been getting me so tired and keeping me so busy.

1) WORK (doing more to excel)
2) Basketball (competition's coming up)
3) CAF 2009 (Event Co-ordinator)
4) Natsu 2009 (Dance Instructor / Dancer)
5) Spending time with my 'Family'

Will be doing a proper post with pics on Wednesday so do drop by on Thursday for the read. God Bless and Take care peeps.
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!