Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Wednesday, April 29, 2009 1:43 PM

How does it feel to walk into the train and so coincidentally have a whole row of average and above ladies sitting together as if awaiting for you to pick one out of the nine. Not only that but when you entered, they all looked up and checked you out, even exchanging glances and smiles with you. Topping that off, when you sat down some even continued to admire you secretly hoping that you wouldn't notice and when you looked their way, they looked away straight away.

Yeap..! Thats how it is for me right now inside the MRT on my way to NYP. Hahaha. What a good post for my 200th post on blogspot.

Take care and God bless peeps.

*Blogged on Nokia E63.

Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!