Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Sunday, March 01, 2009 12:47 PM

*Peeps, please help to click on the nuffnang ads. Thanks~*

Things are pretty boring during the past few days.

Kolvis skin is not getting any better and its sick...

Went to visit the Juniors during their camp for a short while and I was a little disappointed with how it is being organized but still a good effort.

My Reservist is tomorrow however, I'm running a fever and my eyes and feet feel as if they're burning. Not only that but I'm feeling weak all over and so restless. Damm~ Hopefully after talking to the CO of the ICT tomorrow, I'll get my deferment approved as it'll be difficult for the Nike Store to be without me at this point of time.

Guess I'll stop here... too lazy... too tired... too sick... God Bless people.

- - - - - - - - - -
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!