Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Saturday, March 28, 2009 9:27 AM

My Retro Dior Glasses

Back from my Trip and it was fun still though damm tiring. Nothing much else to talk about in regards to the trip.

Got very sick when I'm back as I'm down with a fever that comes and goes which is causing me to feel damm damm cold most of the time. Making it worst is that the whole body is aching and its forcing me to stay in bed...

I can't wait to get back to work as I miss the guys~ I've been away from work for almost a whole week. Do take care of yourselves readers as the weather in Singapore is really bad. God Bless.
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!