Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:48 AM

Finally get to see the doctor and do something about the wretched flu that I'm having for the past 5 days or more. I'm just gonna rest and sleep for the whole of today.~

Things have indeed developed and I have a slightly better picture of certain issues... This is indeed an interesting week filled with plenty of stories and 'surprises' be it in work or personal life. However, I have to admit that I can have less of some of these nonsense.

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh yah... to hell with my work at times~ We now have a monthly schedule that shouldn't have much of changes so that we get to plan how we are gonna spend our off days. Since Chinese New Year is around the corner, all my off days are planned around cleaning up the house or shopping of Chinese New Year goods. However, due to an inconsiderate person, I have to go back for a meeting on a day which I have promised my Mum to go shop with her. Dammit! How would she feel if I ask her to come have a meeting on a public holiday which she already have plans with her family.

I am Disgusted plainly because I know that it is a message that can be passed down and I do not exactly have to be there!! If its on another day or what-so-ever, I wouldn't be this upset but this is Chinese New Year and I only celebrate with my Mum and she's that important to me. She would be so disappointed~

Well, work is work and all I can say is that it comes first no matter whatever personal reason it may be. My Mum will understand... So do I... but that doesn't mean I am happy.

- - - - - - - - - -

Note :: I'm glad that I am able to hear you out and should you need a listening ear, you can always talk to me anytime. Cheers~
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!