Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Sunday, January 11, 2009 11:24 AM

Fidel and I look so weird in this Photo~

This is much better!

Fidel dropped by yesterday to visit me at the store and she even accompanied me for my dinner break. Thats so sweet of my Dear Niece~

We had Yoshinoya and our conversation was so damn funny. The catch phrase of the day has gotta be... "As Old as My Dad!!" LOL!! Details shall not be disclosed. Hehehe~

Shall stop here for now and will continue about the Open House and the Summary of the week tonight or tomorrow.

Have a Good Day & God Bless!
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!