Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Friday, August 15, 2008 4:19 AM
Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage


I did a new Celebrity Collage at MyHeritage.com.

Its Great that Kimura is still there but having Matsumoto Jun... Its not like I have anything against him but it just affirms one of the stupid nickname of mine; Domyoji Tsukasa of Hana Yori Dango. Before I get killed by the fans, the reason why I'm being given such a nickname has definately nothing to do with my looks but I was awarded this nickname due to my 'violent' ways and character. Sobx~~

Anyway, Have a Good Weekend ahead and why not try Celebrity Collage by MyHeritage.com yourself with a recent photo like I did. =]
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!