Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Wednesday, June 25, 2008 5:52 PM

The Mitsuoka Orochi (光岡大蛇) is actually on the roads of Singapore. I seriously wonder how much the person paid for it to import it in from Japan. I wanted to post the actual photos of this fabulous piece of art which I saw at sgCarMart as it has been sold to another but something is wrong with blogger and I am not able to do so.

I'm currently awaiting the performance by NYP at Suntec and hopefully the respective clubs participating will be able to put up a good show. JMD too will be performing and sincerely, I think they will do badly but they are trying to prove me wrong. Hahaha!

Well, I gotta go. Peace! And God Bless People~

Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!