Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Monday, June 16, 2008 12:15 AM

Been almost a whole month since a proper entry. Life is more or less the same as I am still in search of a Job of which I could totally dedicate myself to. I have went for some interviews and have rejected a few 'promising' careers as they were not what I could forsee myself in for the rest of my life.

I am doing fine in the other aspects and have been learning and growing with the young peeps which I am helping to foster and groom. Enjoying life as it comes and being focused about my career path has indeed returned me to the way I really am; an aggressive competitor who relishes challenges and am firm on my goals.

I am really looking forward to the upcoming COSPLAY ARTS FESTIVAL & NATSU MATSURI 2008... It would be a shame and much disgrace should it fail with so much effort having been put into both events by my Juniors. Moreover, I am co-ordinating both events and have staked my reputation on it to gurantee support from the respective management.

Oh yeah, Canberra CSC Basketball Team has started training for the Mens Open. Our team may be a very young and inexperienced team but there is definately potential. Hopefully this time we will fare better as our young guns have gained more experience throughout the whole year with the different competitions they have played in. It too is my Honor that I have been asked to be the Captain but I declined and have opt to be the Vice-captain instead and assist Guo Bing in getting this team more into shape.

To End off this entry, "Do not be sad because it did not work out. Smile because it happened."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

蕭亞軒 - 衝動

很感激 這城市擁擠的交通
讓你我 還能多相處幾分鐘
人潮中 怕失散所以輕輕拉你的手
一刻不放鬆 不放鬆

忍不住 想要愛你的衝動
不確定你屬於我 會有點寂寞
你給的幸福 在我心中自由走動
撫平我每一個傷口
忍不住 想要吻你的衝動
不確定我的執著 能讓你感動
我只能相信自己感受 不怕失落
關於你的一切 我想要比誰都懂

我的心 是被你設定的鬧鐘
提醒我 想你的時間不夠用
為什麼 平淡的事情現在忽然生動
是你改變我 你改變我

忍不住 想要愛你的衝動
不確定你屬於我 會有點寂寞
你給的幸福 在我心中自由走動
撫平我每一個傷口
忍不住 想要吻你的衝動
不確定我的執著 能讓你感動
我只能相信自己感受 不怕失落
關於你的一切 我想要比誰都懂

你是情人 還是朋友
還沒勇氣 想得太多
你的世界 如此遼闊
我會在哪個角落

忍不住 想要愛你的衝動
不確定你屬於我 會有點寂寞
你給的幸福 在我心中自由走動
撫平我每一個傷口
忍不住 想要吻你的衝動
不確定我的執著 能讓你感動
我只能相信自己感受 不怕失落
關於你的一切 我想要比誰都懂


Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!