Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:47 AM

SX862 aka 920SH is finally officially launched in Hong Kong meaning that we in Singapore will get a chance to own a 'full functions workable' exotic phone.

I have just finished chatting with my H.K. friend through msn and am so freaking ecstatic when she told me about the SX862. Bloody Hell, I am so envious that she is gonna get hers at the end of June for HKD 5,680 from SmarTone. This is definately ill man and has got me all hyper about laying my hands and owning one myself.


I wonder if anyone is as interested as I am as I may be asking my friend to bring the set back. If you are too, please let me know yah? Night people!!

- - - - - - -
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!