Partied last night with Yuan Qing, Jun 'something', Jesslyn, Fidelis and Zat at Velvet Dragon aka the old Club Momo.
The Bad ::
1) The Queue was horrid all thanks to the lousy management.
2) The Amatuerish Fashion Show by girls which I would only rate 6.5 outta 10 made it worse.
3) There were too many Xiao Bengs & Lians.
The Good ::
1) The DJ was Fantastic. He really know how to pump up the music, transit from one song to another and his scratching and beats were good.
2) I had great company especially my bro' Zat!
3) NO SMOKING IN CLUBS MEANS NO STINKY CLOTHES!!!
Overall, I had a blast of a time. Seriously, I'm still not tired even though I danced almost throughout the whole night and haven't been sleeping much these few weeks. I wanna PARTY!!! Hahahaha!
However, I can't deny the fact that I'm sleepy... Yawns~ Mentally Tired but not Physically. Oh Yeah, I enjoyed the movie Evan Almighty though I was reluctant to watch it at first. Thanks for wanting to watch that show Gurl~
God Bless People!