Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Thursday, August 23, 2007 5:39 PM

Natsu Matsuri Singapore is just a few days away and I'm so excited about it. This is definately gonna be a very different 'celebration' for JMDians on the whole. I pray that we'll have good weather on that day and we'll be healthy and strong to put up a great show for our audience and have fun ourselves.

In regards to that, Nike has lauched a 'Festpack' in lieu with this occasion in Japan. Take a look at the picture and the description written.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---


Natsu Matsuri (Summer Festival) ::

Summer is the season when pestilences, insect damage to crops, and unexpected disasters such as storms and floods are most likely to occur; summer festivals characteristically are held to pray for protection against such calamities.

Major summer festivals in Japan include those of Yasaka Jinja (Gion Matsuri), Kitano Jinja, and Iwashimizu Hachimangû.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In sync with this important Festival in Japan, Nike launched this 'Festpack' that include a Air Max 95-360 Hybrid (¥23,100), Court Force Hi (¥15,750) and Court Force Low (¥13,650). It is currently sold at Mita Sneakers. Man..! Its so cool ain't it. How I wish I had a Set of it. Damm!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In regards to my personal life, all I have to say is, "Its freaking Good and there's no reason for me to be unhappy or bothered by people who have things to say or against my way of life. Go screw yourself if you have time to actually butt into my business! xp "

GOD BLESS ALL YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE!!!
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!