Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Monday, July 09, 2007 3:59 PM



Death Note Character test!

I came across this test while looking for things in regards to Angels. I was quite shocked that I got Kira but I've to agree that the description written is very true.

------------------------------

It may seem as if I haven't been blogging for quite a while but in actual fact, I have been blogging regularly but its all inside my SE_P900i. Will transfer it over when I've got more time to myself. =]

In point form format, the recent happenings in my life ::

27 Jun, Wed --- Afternoon practice with the Juniors and helped 2 girls with their Electrical Priciples studies earlier in the day.
28 Jun, Thu --- Dance Inc Session.
29 Jun, Fri --- Extra Practice for Dance Inc to prepare for Assessment. Sprained my leg while practicing my Assessment piece after Bball training... Dammit!
30 Jun, Sat --- Typical JMD day ending at S11 for dinner and MOS for chat!
01 Jul, Sun --- Natsu practice with the theme "who killed Erica!?"
02 Jul, Mon --- BORING DAY...
03 Jul, Tue --- Watched Nancy Drew with A2. Didn't go for Dance Inc as Ankle is hurting badly.
04 Jul, Wed --- Went to Novena Square to shop and ending it with a surprise Birthday 'Party' for Fidel. =]
05 Jul, Thu --- Watched Die Hard 4.0 with Fidel and then Dinner at The Hong Kong Cafe at Cineleisure. A day I totally chilled!! =]
06 Jul, Fri --- Played Bball with Marcus in NYP. Ankle was wrapped down tightly but still hurt much at night. Still can't do my turns!! Kolvis SHAVE DOWN!!
07 Jul, Sat --- JMD day; I was tired and frustrated with plenty of stuff related to Natsu!
08 Jul, Sun --- Sentosa with the Members!
09 Jul, Mon --- To Marina to settle my craving for meat!

Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!