Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Monday, July 30, 2007 1:36 PM

29 July 2007

Sometimes the simplest of things makes even the most critical man feel happy and appreciated. What a wonderful day blessed with all the right things and moments.

I know that things are just gonna get better and better from now onwards.

God Bless to all. =]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Note :: In regards to the happenings at the JMD webpage's Tagboard. All I have to say to that is that if I'm gonna be mis-understood and mis-interpreted by whoever that reads my blog or just that of the JMD webpages... SO BE IT.

IT DOESN'T MATTER AS THE PEOPLE AROUND ME KNOWS THE TRUTH ABOUT THINGS AND THE BOND BETWEEN US ISN'T SOMETHING THAT CAN BE EASILY BROKEN BY SUCH CHILDISH BEHAVIOUR. HAVE GOOD DAY! =]
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!