Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Sunday, November 05, 2006 1:29 AM

Wearing all my Gifts!
The week is coming to a close... Like I had guessed it... It would be deemed as horrible. The most scary thing was that I nearly made another biggest mistake of my life minutes before my Birthday. These few days I was plagued by various unhappy incidents but its fine, I've learnt plenty this week.
Nevertheless, God is fair and I had the biggest surprise and one of the most happy birthday in years. Actually I'm still pretty stunned at this point of time. Hah~ Feeling really tired and frustrated as stress builds up due to a number of things going on... Nothing I can't handle at the moment though.
Hopefully my wishes will come true!
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!