Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Wednesday, November 01, 2006 3:18 AM

Its the time of the year that I would become mentally and emotionally unstable. I'm Sorry and I do thank all who remembers my birthday but I'm truly not available... There are too many things left behind and its time I cleaned up the mess.
Its the Dark Week of my Life.. Depression & Hatred.. So FUCK OFF! if you dun mind. =]
ps: am looking really forward to this year's birthday for I thought I will spend it with my other half but all I have now is myself. Brothers, I know you guys are there too but its different. Gomen...
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!