Codename :: 柊


未来の世界 :: 僕の夢.私の夢
Tuesday, October 03, 2006 12:34 AM
sTART aGAIN
周杰伦 / 费玉清 - 千里之外
屋檐如悬崖风铃如沧海我等燕归来
时间被安排演一场意外你悄然走开
故事在城外浓雾散不开看不清对白
你听不出来风声不存在是我在感慨

梦醒来是谁在窗台把结局打开
那薄如蝉翼的未来经不起谁来拆
我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白
沉默年代或许不该太遥远的相爱
我送你离开天涯之外你是否还在
琴声何来生死难猜用一生去等待

闻泪声入林寻梨花白只得一行青苔
天在山之外雨落花台我两鬓斑白
闻泪声入林寻梨花白只得一行青苔
天在山之外雨落花台我等你来

一身琉璃白透明着尘埃你无瑕的爱
你从雨中来诗化了悲哀我淋湿现在
芙蓉水面采船行影犹在你却不回来
被岁月覆盖你说的花开过去成空白

梦醒来是谁在窗台把结局打开
那薄如蝉翼的未来经不起谁来拆
我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白
沉默年代或许不该太遥远的相爱
我送你离开天涯之外你是否还在
琴声何来生死难猜用一生...

我送你离开千里之外你无声黑白
沉默年代或许不该太遥远的相爱
我送你离开天涯之外你是否还在
琴声何来生死难猜用一生去等待

------------------------------

I personally do like this song as the lyrics and tune was really very well wriiten and done but sadly, Jay Zhou's singing spoilt everything. It was not until I heard my bro, Jae singing it and seeing the mtv which made me go through the trouble of getting the song. =]

------------------------------

Well, the details about my operation... in short. I was in critical and may have died on Thursday, 21 Sep 2006 as my body did not react well with the 'stuff' injected into my brain. The Doctors finally managed to 'revive' me only many hours later... I heard I was in and out of the surgery room for a couple of times.

I was finally awake at around 8+pm, I was really weak and totally attached to gadgets and plenty of tubes... I'm only able to move my upper body. I realized that something must be very wrong and I may actually be dying soon. Oh well... It isn't such a bad thing and I was prepared for it.

The doctors came in not long after and told me with a sad look in their eyes that I would be doing the 'head' surgery one more time. I answered cheekily with a smile, "how can I refuse." That sent them all laughing and made the room lively. Doctor Chew then assured me that he would make sure that I'll live to wear the shoes he bought for me on Wednesday.
Well, I survived and am well as you all know by now and I even had a fantastic dinner with the doctors after I checked out; French Cuisine and Red Wine!!

------------------------------

Hours before LSB's wedding, I sprained my leg badly... I still went to be his brother though; jumping on my left all the way and being such a burden to everyone. Nevertheless, I just had to be there to see him through it. It means a lot to me.
While they were taking photos at Botanic Gardens, I stayed in the car as I really could not move anymore and the pain is really making me exhausted. I called up a few of my close friends to check up on how they are before I fell into deep slumber...

As the pain was getting to me and LSB's uncle was working, I went down to see him regarding about my leg. He was great. I would even say Godly cause after 35 minutes of non-stop screaming and being all pale by the end of treatment, I could limp!

The Wedding Dinner and the crazy stuff we did after it was plain fun and fun... Too tedious and private to blog but all I can say is that it was great to spend some quality time with all my 'family' members!

CHIVAS, RED WINE, BEER, PUKE and PLENTY OF LAUGHTER!!!

------------------------------

I've gotten pretty much into thinking of what I wanna do regarding my career ever since my surgery. I've some plans and my 'family' members have heard my proposal. As for Wendy, my one and only, I've yet to meet up with her since she was back but we did chat over the phone. Like what my psychiatrist has derived on; you are totally attached to this woman of yours and am dependent on her in many ways and worst of all, this is your choice. Yeah... I love her way too much. =]

"Thankfully, you're not suffering from Dependent Personality Disorder"
------------------------------
Profile


D^Boy aka HiiRaGi
Scorpio

A Life dedicated to the 'F4' family, EGUES, Adorhythmatics & my Girl


D' Selected

Speak Out



Miku~ :D




EXITS

~Webbies~

Thank You
To all the wonderful people who supports my dreams and passion!